With most on-premise venues closed because of this viral crisis, our options to enjoy our daily quality beer are – to buy it from the store or to brew it at home. Here are 5 reasons why this the perfect time to make beer at home.
Congratulations you have decided to start brewing beer
Brewing for the first time can be a little intimidating. It’s a mysterious process, with lots of variables and techniques to understand, yet it feels exciting and fun too.
WELCOME TO THE PURE BREWER – THE SITE FOR PASSIONATE HOME BREWERS WHO WANT TO FIND MORE FUN AND PURPOSE MAKING THEIR BEER.
FUN – ENJOYING THE BREWING PROCESS
The more you enjoy the process, the better your beer will be. And the better your beer, the more you will enjoy the process! I want to help you have more fun brewing.
- Learn about brewing Techniques
- Find the best books, videos, blogs, and professional insights
- Discover the facts and recipes behind the world’s classic beers, so you can make your own
- Read honest product reviews
PURPOSE – ENJOYING THE BENEFITS OF PRACTICING SUSTAINABLE BREWING
You already enjoy the satisfaction of producing locally and consuming locally. I want to help you give your passion a sense of global purpose.
- Know and support local producers
- Buy your equipment and ingredients from companies that have fair practices
- Make a difference to save the environment
- Save a few bucks finding a deal on brewing supplies here and there
- The Pure Brewer promotes 1% for the Planet, so anything you would happen to purchase through this site will contribute to saving the environment.
LET ME TELL YOU A BIT ABOUT ME
Hi, I’m Vincent – I have worked 25 years in the food and beverage industry, mainly in the wine importing and distributing business in America. I was born in Burgundy where I acquired a passion for tasting and cooking, skills that I have used professionally.
I have been brewing beer at home since early 2019, and I came to realize the amazing value of doing it. Brewing finally gives me the possibility to
1. Be creative
2. Connect and thrive with a vibrant community.
A COUPLE OF THINGS I’VE DONE IN THE BEER COMMUNITY SO FAR
- In collaboration with a Chicago area microbrewery, Soundgrowler, I have released on the market DuMont, a locally brewed Bière de Garde in the French style.
- I’m a member of the Wort Club, home brewing club, based in Palatine, Illinois – whose members include talented beer people involved with professional brewing, judging beer in national competitions, and homebrew supply retail business.
- I have been a Consultant for independent restaurants to promote beer cuisine.
LET ME SHARE WITH YOU HOW I FIND MORE FUN AND PURPOSE IN HOMEBREWING
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below and I will be more than happy to help you out.
Cheers and to our health!